When it comes to childproofing your home, overhead doors and automatic gate systems can be a challenge. But with the right approach, you can ensure that your family stays safe and secure. To help make this process easier, Overhead Door of Akron has compiled some tips for you:
- Install a safety device – Make sure to install a safety device on your overhead door and automatic gate systems, such as an emergency stop button or a light beam sensor. These devices will allow you to quickly and easily stop the movement of the system if needed.
- Check hinges & springs – Inspect all hinges and springs on your overhead door and automatic gate system to make sure they are properly secured and in good working condition.
- Secure the area – Keep an eye on your children when they are near overhead doors or automatic gate systems to make sure they do not play with or get too close to the moving parts.
- Regular maintenance – Have your overhead door and automatic gate system maintained regularly by a licensed professional from Overhead Door of Akron to ensure they are operating safely and correctly.
- Educate children – Educate your children about the importance of not playing with or getting too close to overhead doors and automatic gate systems, and remind them to stay away from any moving parts.
By following these safety tips, you can help ensure your family’s safety in and around overhead doors and automatic gate systems. If you ever have any questions or concerns related to the usage and maintenance of your system, our team at Overhead Door of Akron is here to help. Contact us today at 330-929-3452 or scroll through our website for more information! We look forward to hearing from you!